Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 23

+ OST cinderella stepsister's story (layan part chorus je.Haha)



Even today, I wander after my memory
And I'm staying around at the end of this road
You're holding me tightly,
 eventhough I can't see you anymore

I'm losing my way again
That I miss you, that I want you embrace you again
I pray as I look to the sky

It has to be YOu
I can't do it without you
Like this, one day, one month
 or one more year
Its okay even if my heart is hurt
Because I love only you

I cant send you away a second time
I cant forget you and live on

It has to be you
I cant do it without you
Like this, one day, one month
or one more year

My injured heart is telling me to find you
Shouting where are you?
Dont you hear my voice?
To me, even if I live again
Even if I was reborn a thousand times
I cant live without you even for one day
I will protect this love
I will love this love
Because I'm only happy when I'm with you
I'm only happy if I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment