Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 1

when everything became a routine

There's a lot to say. There's a lot to dream. But I only waiting here alone. Wishing you'll start giving your damn attentions for me. Times that passing by pull things away from us. I wonder whether you realize this. I myself, dragging to the ocean of sensitivity where I couldn't be less cares by you for even a half day. I prone to feel a slight ignorance from you than any of your caring acts. Yes. I'd highlight the ignorance more than the caress. Was I ungrateful? Probably the answer is yes. Could it be more wrong? I'm just a woman who needs caress and attentions from the one I want more than anything. Don't you understand? I am much more liking you staring at me and notice to mention the difference I did before we meet rather than finish up our date as a routine and going back feels missing you again. And then, "Tertido" was the best excuses can be made for not answering the phone or reply any text messages. I hate it when you never reply my text. The fact that you hardly returns my call, it hurt so much. Why do I kept feeling this way? Why do I have press all these in my head? I should just make myself free. But I cant. You owned me. Thats just the reasons you keeping this game with me. Fun isn't? Funnier maybe. I bet you never had all these cross your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment