Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 3

Lets Started A Game

Yup. I already started a game. Simple nice one. I named it as "I am you. You are me". From the name you can already guess how it work. You can play my role and I'll play yours. Basically I can play by myself as long as I play your role very well. Then you'll met yourself. For example, I play your role by not replying any of your text messages until you call me. Or I only answer your call when I notice your call. Not returning your call whenever I got any miscalls. So, the GOAL is to make sure your reactions to those actions is the same way I did (got worried and feel ignored) which was before we play this game. But I don't think you'll play my role any well. But, but if you want to, you can actually play my role. Here's the clue. Try to call me at least one call per day. Pretty much easy right? Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment