Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 26

dae woong ahh :'(

Tsk..tsk..

Last weekend I went home with three missions. Renew my driving license, buy a pair of sport shoes, and bring back scouts' uniform. I failed all three. ''Slumber-ly'' I just hang out in my room and finished the final episode of Korean Drama "My Girlfriend is Nine-tailed Fox". The last two episodes were so much emotional because Dae- woong made wrong decision. Supposed, Dae-woong cannot return Mi Ho's bead until 100th day but he did it on 50th day. Thus she had mixed human chi-blood which was dangerous. Dae-woong was told by Dong Ju to leave her alone as to make her forget about becoming human and slowly decrease the toxic chi-blood. So Dae-woong decide to do it as told and not telling Mi Ho anything. What makes this more sad, Dae-woong just left her alone without knowing Mi Ho also decided to take out the bead and she continue dying painfully. Dae-woong should ask her first so that they can discuss and make decision together. Now Dae-woong just left her hoping she would recover but on the other side, she's just dying thinking that Dae-woong wont be back again and yes she decide to just DIE. Can somebody tell them whose gonna regret after this? BOTH okay! Grrr....  This is really a bad review.. Sigh

I'm thinking a lot these few days. And it was something I dont like. I felt unprotected and uncared. I wish for impossible things which makes me more hopeless. I wasnt any good in saying words and how I feel. But how I felt right now, just an empty smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment